With the action month Europe May, Munich sets a sign for Europe. This year, emstory offers with the event “With LOVE from EUROPE” everyone the opportunity to creatively design digital greeting cards and storytelling – about you, your city, together with friends in other cities in Europe. Join us and create a short video message about the city you are passionate about in four steps with the emstory app. You can also invite friends to contribute to the story with photos, voice or videos. That’s because the emstory app allows you to quickly and easily stitch together individual images and short film sequences and create, preserve and share them together with others in real time. The winner will receive a wonderful time-out at the Hotel & Spa “Der Eisvogel” – your wellness & pleasure hotel in Bad Gögging – awarded with 4 stars superior!
And this beckons the winner at the Hotel & Spa ” „Der Eisvogel“
2 nights in the cozy double room Grandl with – the EISVOGEL pampering lodging (breakfast – snack buffet in the bistro until 17.00 h and 3-course dinner menu)
- EISVOGEL wellness services:
- cuddly bathrobe
- basket with blanket, bath towels and slippers
- Friday evening guest welcome with champagne reception
- Free use of the bathhouse with swimming pool and saunas (Finnish sauna 90°C, biosauna 65°C)
- brine steam bath ; infrared sauna;
- Sauna garden with plunge pool
- Library – rest and reading room
- Fitness and gymnastics room
- Bad Gögginger sulfur water drinking fountain
- Parking spaces directly at the house
- Charging station for electric cars/e-bikes
- E-bike rental in summer (for a fee)
- Greenfee reduction on the hotel’s own Golf course
- spacious sunbathing lawn with a view of the Danube floodplains
- Incl. 1 deep relaxing hop oil back massage in the EISVOGEL SPA per person
The Bavarian spa and vacation resort of Bad Gögging is located in the midst of the Hallertau hop-growing region and the Altmühltal Nature Park and is an ideal starting point for idyllic cycling and hiking tours. The paths through the lush green hop fields are perfect for an extended walk. More challenging hiking tours with wonderful panoramas can be found around the Weltenburger Enge. Or how about a bike tour along the famous Danube bike path to Weltenburg Monastery with its cozy beer garden? From there you can take a boat through the impressive Donau breakthrough with its high Jura rocks to Kelheim. In the evening, relax in the spa parks and green spaces of Bad Gögging. Those seeking relaxation will get their money’s worth in the impressive Limes-Therme Bad Gögging with 6 indoor and 4 outdoor pools and 1,000 m² of water as well as the Roman sauna. Enjoy a massage or a mud bath at the Limes-Therme or at one of your hosts.
Be there and send us your emstory “With LOVE from EUROPE”.
Here and at www.europa-mai.de you can download the app for free and take part in the competition.
All emstories created by the participants will be posted at with-love-from-europe.de, directly from the app. This page will also be used by the judges to evaluate contributions.